- Category: SEO Tips by SEO in Vancouver Blog
- Published on Saturday, 27 July 2013 08:00
- Hits: 1847
Every day I speak with half a dozen prospective clients in person, usually over the phone. They often tell me what other "seo" competitors are doing. I would like to point several issues:
- The price, usually we charge just $499/month to help you totally Dominate your field. All other "competitors" seem to ask for minimum $1,000/month
- Some of these competitors say that have won awards, however You could get the same "awards" if you pay a certain fee. Don't fall for that scam. I get calls all the time from these fake award peddllers and they only want money. The only way to gauge how good an SEO service is, is to check how they rank themselves in the area that you want to rank. If they can't do well for themselves, they can't do well for you.
- People say I talked to this international website from the US, India, etc, and they can rank me locally. That is not true. It's like saying I talked to this tour guide from Rome and he is going to provide Tour Guide services in the Yukon. That is not possible, you need a different knowledge, a different skill set and a different type of assets to do well for a different location. In Rome they drive city cars or scooters, in the Yukon you need trucks or planes. We focus on SEO for the Greater Vancouver and all of Canada. We do really well internationally 9almost half of our traffic is global, with most of that from the US), but are Absolutely #1 for the Vancouver Region and all of Canada. That is our core specialty. We are also experts in Youtube SEO, Joomla SEO, North America Wide SEO, International SEO, etc.